Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 Nissan Sentra SR. Neither cigarette port is…

I have a 2013 Nissan...
I have a 2013 Nissan Sentra SR. Neither cigarette port is working. I’m sure it’s the fuse but I need help replacing it.
3/27/2018
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

This is most likely a fuse. Hang on while I get you a image of that fuse location..

Thanks Jay

That is the fuse location for your Power Socket Port. It's a Yellow 20 amp fuse. This fuse box also has a spare fuse

I believe they have them on the fuse door or by the fuse box.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Is that under the hood or under the dash?

That is inside the car under the dash

When you open the door, the side dash panel comes off to expose the fuse box..

Under the drivers or passenger?

Side of the dash.. So when you have the door open, that side part of the dash has a panel that comes off.

Getting you a image again...

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Got it ... you that Man!

Glad you got it! Thanks for the Rating..

You saved me the trip to the Nissan Dealer

You are very welcome