Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car not starting it's not the battery all lights come on…

Customer Question
My car not starting...

My car not starting it's not the battery all lights come on stop at the store came out car dead help

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

No I got off work went to store and car dead

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Nissan 2001 Quest

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quest yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am still sitting at the store in my car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I tried to get a jump so I could make it home but it didn't work

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Nissan
3/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 24 days ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When you go to start the van, what is the van doing exactly? Are you getting Rapid clicking when you try? Single Click? Is the engine turning over but not catching?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It not coming on some small light clicking
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 23 days ago

do you know if the vehicle has a after market alarm? Do you hear this clicking under the dash?

Did this happen after the battery went dead or was disconnected?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician