Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My key battery died and when I bought the car they gave me…

Customer Question
My key battery died...

My key battery died and when I bought the car they gave me one key

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No it won’t do anything

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Nissan mirano 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don’t know what to do

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

On the dash around your knees is there an out of place light or switch that appears to be aftermarket?

With the key in the run, position is the instrument cluster powered up and the theft light flashing?