Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Every time I open the door my alarm goes off and shuts off…

Customer Question
Every time I open...

Every time I open the door my alarm goes off and shuts off after 3or4min.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

No I havrnt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2001 Nissan Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I be come straight to google

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Nissan
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
R u there
3/27/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 29 days ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today
Try to use the key to lock then unlock the driver front door if that do not work try the trunk
If you have any more question please ask if not please rate the service before you go thanks please use the rating button on the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.
Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech