Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a wiring diagram for my drivers side master window…

Customer Question
I need a wiring...

I need a wiring diagram for my drivers side master window switch for a 2002 maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Nissan Maxima. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

All the connectors fell out of the harness so i need to put them back in order thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/26/2018
Nissan Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, I'll post the diagrams below. The connector views are at the bottom, just match up the numbers from the diagram with one's on connector view. D10 is the master switch.

My goal is to provide 5 star service. Rating/accepting does not cost extra and ensures I'm credited for my time and knowledge. It also does not close your question if you have a follow up concerning this. Thank you for using Just Answer!

Hi Mr Wiggins i truly appreciate your help is there a way you can tell me the colors and which go to the section of the connecter - i have a total of 15 wires -

Sorry for the delay here's what I have

4 white /red
11 white/blue
8 blue
2 blue
3 green
4 green/red
5 green/yellow
2 green white
6 white /black
1 yellow/green
8 orange/black
19 orange/blue
5 black
13 yellow
12 red
9 green/white
10 green

Hello, I was just wanting to check in and see how things went.