Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2004 titan cruise control blinking set light. replaced cc…

2004 titan cruise control...

2004 titan cruise control blinking set light. replaced cc switch on steering column and master cylinder sensors. still not working. brake lights work.

Mechanic's Assistant: While using the cruise control can you accelerate or decelerate? Have you checked the fuses?

Yes accelerate and decelerate work. cruise turns on and works for two mins then set lite blinks and wont reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Took to dealer. they want to replace brake booster, master cylinder, abs and see afterwards what needs to be done. want to charge $4000.00

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

What role does the speed sensor play with the cruise control

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question

Do you have any warning lights on when the truck is running? Cause the ABS system does play a factor in Cruise Control operation.

Let me know..

Check engine light is on. Codes checked. Master cylinder sensors. Replaced. Booster sensor. Have not been replaced but another mechanic said booster is good. Brake light stays on even though brakes seem to be working good

Do you mean you are getting a Delta sensor code? Do you happen to have the code numbers?

The phone call idea is good but will have to do on Thursday when someone who knows more is here

Not a problem if you want to do it Thursday. Just return back to this question and we can do the calll

You only need to log back into JustAnswer.com and go to My Questions to return back to this question

Will do

Talk to you then...

Not sure what time he’ll show up. I’ll call you 100 percent

Kind will need to know around about time. So just reply back here to let me know. I work during the day and need to know when to look out for a call.

Did you want to accept the premium Service now , this way I have your number..

I will be available for a call around 30 mins. So if you can, this will me my cell phone number in the private box. Text me first please before calling, cause I am currently working.

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Please call me at 6** *** **** to discuss the cruise control issue. Thanks

I called after work. I waited to speak with you around 12 pn my time. But I guess you did not get the premium service request.

So I left you a message. Just Text me when you are ready for me to call you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I did pay for premium response via phone call. My account was debited $18.00 and I did not get a call. Am upset. Please call ASAP. Thank you. 6** *** ****

I called you twice.. I left you a message saying to text me when you are ready for me to call.

I will call you again now... Other wise, I will leave you a message again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Jay. Am home now. Thanks

I thought we spoke..Did you have more questions on this?