Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car makes a loud knocking noise at iddle and struggles to…

Customer Question
My car makes a loud...
My car makes a loud knocking noise at iddle and struggles to excelerate. Auto parts places have told me the noise sounds like I need an oil change.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/25/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you behind on changing the oil?

Is the oil level good and is it in good shape or nasty?

Above idle are there noises?