Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2007 Nissan Sentra will not start after I disconnected…

Customer Question
My 2007 Nissan Sentra...

My 2007 Nissan Sentra will not start after I disconnected the battery. How do I unlock the system

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes they are fine the car cranks but it has a red car with a key in the middle flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I changed the spark plugs and the transmission filter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Non I think that’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/25/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, as long as the red car with key symbol is flashing then that is normal. If it goes solid while cranking that is bad.
If the engine cranks nice and strong then you need to check for spark do you know how?