Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I bought a 2017 maxima and the dealership put a new sd card…

I bought a 2017...

I bought a 2017 maxima and the dealership put a new sd card in it. Now I'm getting this message

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has error cde nk n3 20 on screen

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

7933 and neither

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

Ok. Do you know how to fix this?

the sd cord that was install is incorrect for the radio this is the reason for the problem you will need to replace it with the correct part

Which one do I need?

????

REMOVE THE SD CORD AND TELL ME THE PART NUMBER ON IT PLEASE

25920 9ddoc

the only way for me to get you the correct part number is ***** you can get me the part number of the radio or the unit code from the radio

r u in the car ?

Ok. Is it qy855ona?

r u there ?

just asked you about a code qy855ona

checking now

sd cord number is ***** that is the part number you need

do you have any more questions ?

No thank you very much

your welcome please rate the service before you go thanks,

please use the rating button at the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

please complete the rating so i can get credit thanks. again and have a good day