Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Sudden lurching while driving. It is like the fuel has been…

Customer Question
Sudden lurching while driving...

Sudden lurching while driving. It is like the fuel has been momentarily cut off. Pull off to the side and restart, then it's fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Don't know if it's a hog, but it starts fine even though it will die a few times when staring.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003 Murano.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

Researching and such. Will probably let the dealership do a computer check and then will see. I know that this prob;em will not show up as a code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is a common problem with this particular Nissan at 80m plus miles.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/24/2018
Nissan Mechanic: JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy replied 3 months ago
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.
Is the engine light on?