Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a new rad fan assembly. Problem is sound. Is it safe…

I need a new...

I need a new rad fan assembly. Problem is sound. Is it safe to drive until I get it replaced next week.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2015 pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Got it diagnosed at Nissan dealer

3/24/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

h​i my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

do you live in an area where the temp outside is cold ??

Edmonton about 0 today
Just need to know if I can cause further damage. Will not call.

than you can just unplug the fan that is making noise until you can get it fix , i would not drive it with the fan like that because the fan can brake about and damage the radiator and that will cause you more money to fix

do you have any more questions

Thanks

yo​ur welcome please rate the service before you go

p​lease use the rating button at the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks again and have a good day .

please remember to rate thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Clifton,. Thanks for your help. I had only the one question for which I paid the indicated $5. I tried to ensure that was all I paid as I did not want anything else. I now find myself with 34.95 on my visa. This is not what I signed up for. How do I rectify this?

you will need to send a email to just answer i have no control over the payments there should be a link at the top of the chat page you can use