Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 fx35 infiniti and i did the timing chain cause…

I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 fx35 infiniti and i did the timing chain cause the crank sprocket pin broke and came out causing timing to jump i changed chain but now it wont crank jus spins

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Yes but only got one initial spark

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your FX35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

First revolution n the rpms dont move

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes

3/24/2018
JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Does it have compression? I guess by just spins the starter is rotating the motor over?

JOHN aka Eauto
JOHN aka Eauto, The Car Guy
not surelet me see
Phone call session started

Let me know if it has compression

waiting on call