Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Auto problems. 2005 nissan max sl. My car battery light came…

Customer Question
Auto problems Mechanic's Assistant:...

Auto problems

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2005 nissan max sl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SL yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ok my car battery light came on. so i replaced the battery. then it just click click. so i had starter changer. still just getting click

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery? Have you tried testing the alternator?

New battery and everything lights up so i dont think it is the alternator

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well coming home from work the car cut off but it started back up

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/23/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

Are you getting a series of clicks or a single click from the starter with each turn of the key?

one click
ok
i was charged 26 dollars
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., nissan master auto tech replied 3 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
Phone call session started