Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Radio and cd as well as air cond. all out at the same time…

Radio and cd as...

Radio and cd as well as air cond. all out at the same time Key fob needed change of battery (done) key alarm on dash

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2009 SL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SL yourself? What have you tried so far?

As explained, changed battery in key fob. radio and ac went out before the change. Now getting key alert on dash. No problems with engine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at present

3/23/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

what model is your Nissan

do i wait for a response

I need to know what model your car is is it a Altima maxima ???

Nissan Murano SL 2009

and the radio do not turn on at all correct

no radio, backup screen or ac

did you check the radio fuses ??

I have a key alert on dash, engine runs fine.

ok the radio control power the a/c controller and the display so you would need to remove the radio and check for power . did you check all fuses under the hood and inside the car ?

also do you have navi and or bose system

checked fuses inside car but not outside yet. any specific fuses I should check outside or in?
i have a bose system, no nav

checking that now

r u still there

still here, I will check those fuses. Thanks for all of your help.

your welcome sorry for the long wait it take some time to find the correct thing sometimes . please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks. and have a good day

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech