Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Why won't my 2006 Nissan hybrid start. I have no lighting on…

Customer Question
Why won't my 2006...

Why won't my 2006 Nissan hybrid start. I have no lighting on the dash.good battery 12-volt is good. I checked the cells on the hybrid battery and they are also good. Check fuses on the Hybrid battery and they are good.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

They were working. Door sensors don't work. Radio doesn't work.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Nissan?

Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

High voltage battery I tested the high-voltage battery. I checked all the fuses I could find. The car was running and it stopped. I towed it home. The battery drained. I charged the12 volt

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I took out the Hybrid battery and check the cells they all read between 7 and 8. When I push on the brake and push the start button nothing happens. Nothing turns on.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/22/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you try to jump start the car?