Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's stuck on security mode. 05 maxima. Changed the crank…

Customer Question
It's stuck on security...

It's stuck on security mode

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

05 maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed the crank sensors and now it won't turn on, security light stay on when I turn the key

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light flash, blink or stay solid? Have you tried to reset the security system?

It stays on, and how do i do that

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/22/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What is the car doing exactly to make you think it's stuck in Security Mode? The Security Light is ON SOLID when the key is in the ON position?