Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 350x 2006 roaster and I need to know where is the…

Hello .. I have...

Hello .. I have a 350x 2006 roaster and I need to know where is the Fuel Pump Relay is located.Where I can have a diagram?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes

3/22/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

Can you show me a physical photo to see where is it in my car?

please remember to rate the service before you go if you have no more questions thanks.

r there ??

I also need a physical photo of the location
Sorry I see it now. What it is you recommendation if my car does not start after being hot. The car starter works but I need to way for 10 min until it allows me to start the car again.

THE IPDM IS MOST LIKELY THE PROBLEM I HAVE BEEN SEEN SOME OF THE SAME PROBLEMS ON A FEW NISSAN MODEL REPLACE THER IPDM UNIT

DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS ?

The IPDM is what we taking about?
Talking..

please read my recommendation above

yes the ipdm

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Thanks!!

your welcome

Hi the recommendation does not fix the problem

d​id you check power to the starter when the starter will not work ??

No, I only check your recommendation. Now, how I check the started power, where it is located in the car?

that is the gray plug at the starter at self check for power when trying to start

Please send me a picture

i​ do not have a pic of the plug it is a gray plug right on the starter

sorry your starter is under the car bolted to the engine what you send is the ignition switch