Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima SL. The sunroof is stuck in the…

I have a 2005 Nissan...
I have a 2005 Nissan Altima SL. The sunroof is stuck in the tilted open position about an inch. The switch opens it, but when I close it, nothing happens. The motor doesn’t work. Is there a way I can manually close it? I don’t need to use it anymore.
3/22/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today
To manually close the roof remove the switch then in the center of the motor above the switch you will see a hole for a hex tool insert a tool and turn till the glass closes
If you have any more question please ask if not please rate the service before you go thanks please use the rating button on the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks again
Can you tell me in more detail how to do this? Thanks!

THE OVER HEAD LIGHT WHERE THE SUN GLASS HOLDER IS PRY THAT PART OUT THEN YOU WILL SEE THE SUN ROOF MOTOR IN THE CENTER OF THE MOTOR THERE IS A HOLE YOU PUT A HEX TOOL INTO THE HOLE AND TUNR THE SCREW TILL THE GLASS CLOES

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech