Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The alarm remote is not working. Good. I bot a new batery.

Customer Question
The alarm remote is...

The alarm remote is not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Is your battery fully charged?

Yes good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

I bot a new batery

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change the batery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That its

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/22/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 4 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today
Do the car start fine can you open the doors with the remote
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you still need help with this issue?