Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My transmission will not engage in drive or reverse, it is a…

Customer Question
My transmission will not...

My transmission will not engage in drive or reverse, it is a cvt transmission

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

Fluid was changed 1 month ago. level is correct

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 Nissan Versa

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

How many miles do you have on the car? Also do you have a Service Engine Soon light on when the car is running?