Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just purchased a certified pre-owned 2017 Nissan 370Z

Just purchased a certified...

Just purchased a certified pre-owned 2017 Nissan 370Z Roadster with Sport touring trim.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 350Z Roadster yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sorry, it went before I finished.....will NISMO exhaust fit on this vehicle...2017 370Z Roadster.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately?

370 Z not 350Z...will NISMO exhause fit....13,095 miles.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, but thanks for asking...Dennis LaBounty

3/21/2018
internal88
internal88, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am Brandon - Nissan tech.

Yes, the NISMO exhaust cat back will fit your 2017 370z sport trim.

The modification will gain the engine about 7 HP.

Please let me know if you have further question.

Please rate me positive, thank you!

internal88
internal88, ASE Certified Technician