Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My Vdc/slip /brake light want go off. Has not been changed…

Customer Question
My Vdc/slip /brake light...

My Vdc/slip /brake light want go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

Has not been changed but I filled

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2005 pathfinder LE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to reset it / added fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also took it to autozone to re the code, there is no code in system

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 3 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

was the fluid low when you check it ?

no
Ok you need to get the abs system scan for codes auto zone only do engine scan there tool .Do not read abs codes
Also check the sensor at the fluid bottle to see if the sensor is damage or the flute inside the bottle is stuck down
R u there