Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the 4 digit NATS/key code.

Customer Question
I need the 4 digit NATS/key code.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/20/2018
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

David, I contacted my dealer and they said I have to bring it in. The car will not start, it’s in my driveway. I have Vin, BCM info. I can send pics of title. I’m on a limited budget and can’t afford the prices at the dealer
Are you there?
I can send pics of the car in my driveway, pics of address and DL
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Yes we are no longer able to provide codes, how ever, another suggestion that could help you in your situation is to contact a Mobile Locksmith. They have the ability to program keys. So they could come to you and program your keys to get you going.

I have also done that. He was unable to because I had a bad ignition NATS antenna. I have replaced that. He is telling me if I get the code he can register my keys. I have been through hell for over a week now. Is there anyone I can talk to or anything I can provide to show ownership!

I would try a different mobile locksmith. Most normally can do the decoding of the Bcm for you. But I will contact customer service to see if there is anything they can do if you provide information.

Thank you

Your welcome