Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2014 Nismo and found 2 sockets under dash

I have a 2014...

I have a 2014 Nismo and found 2 sockets under dash disconnected and hanging one says v57 and the other says v58 on it not sure what they are for

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just found them hanging

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Nissan?

2014 Juke Nismo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?

I looked to see where they are supposed to go

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats pretty much it

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be hhelping you today

this is normal the plug are accessory plug they do not plug into anything

is there a problem with the car ?

Hello Cliff
No I just saw the wires hanging under the dash and was concerned

no need be they use the same harness for car with different option if your car do not have that option the wire is just there normally they tape them to the harness but they do come loose at times

are you still connected with me?

yes

did you see my reply ??

ok am seeing reply now
wires are not necessary just tuck them back up under dash?

correct

great thank you

your welcome please rate the service before you go thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
will do Now I don't have to subscribe to this and I will not be billed again for just getting this answer right

correct