Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 Murano. ABS,AWD and slip lights on. And...asd...slip.

Customer Question
2011 Murano. ABS,AWD...

2011 Murano. ABS,AWD and slip lights on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

And...asd...slip

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

Added brake fluid

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/19/2018
Nissan Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

If you could have the codes removed from the abs module that will help isolate what the problem could be. Have you visually checked the sensor wiring for the front and rear wheels? Also a wheel bearing that has play in it can set the abs lights on. Let me know if you have visually looked at the sensors and wiring for damage. Thanks.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

What about wheel alignment after changing struts?

It doesnt hurt to do a wheel alignment after struts. It is not really neccessary though. It definitly won't cause your lights to be on.

No phone call.

I cant do a phone call either. That is an ad from the website.

What do you think? Can you have the codes checked? Are you planning on checking the sensor wiring? etc...?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!