Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I drive to gas station or anywhere and then turn off my…

When I drive to...

When I drive to gas station or anywhere and then turn off my 2015 Nissan Rogue ,fill up it won't start again , not even a click .After waiting around 10 minutes it will start again

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

I didn't say anything about a noise ,my problem is the car will not restart after having run for a while , until around 10 minutes time has passed

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a mechanic looking at the problem but he is miffed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Maybe some trouble shooting tips

3/18/2018
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

my apologies, I have no information on the 2015 model. I will open this up to the others

Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, Nissan expert here.Do you have intelligent key push button start or regular key?
Never mind
Push button
When you press the start button, is the radio coming on? Does it change to ACC or ON? Or does it stay on lock?
Radio goes on , I believe the car is "on"
Thanks, ***** ***** us that the key is being recognized, but it’s not getting a brake switch signal or park signal.You need to make sure the brake lamps are coming on when this happens, if not the brake lamp switch needs adjusted or replaced.
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician