Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car lights are blinking and the automatic key system will…

My car lights are...

My car lights are blinking and the automatic key system will not unlock the car or turn the car on my husband got locked in the inside even the door unlock button would not work i used the manual key to get him out of the car not sure what is going on it is a 2017 g50

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the door switches?

The door switches do not work dont know how to check the fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2017 g50

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing just got home and the car was flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thjer appears to be no power to anything i drovbe the car yesterday with no problems

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Is this a Q50 right?

Does the car start and run? Does either of the remotes work?

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Phone call session started

Give me a min to call..