Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had a trailer hitch installed lately, and the installer…

I had a trailer...

I had a trailer hitch installed lately, and the installer told me that I needed to get a trailer taillight relay fuse. so could you advise me where it is , what it looks like and how much it will cost. Without it my trailer light will not work. Thankyou

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

Yes I have.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2017 Titan Sv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need to know where the fuse is located and what it looks like

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this the correct relay part number 25230-79917

3/18/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

you will have to get the relays from a Nissan dealer if you have any more question please ask . if not please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

r u there ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am a slow reader trying to understand, and I do. Thank you so much

your welcome please rate the service before you go

please use the rating button at the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech