Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2011 pickup wont start. I cant see the gear shift lettets…

Customer Question
2011 pickup wont start...

2011 pickup wont start. I cant see the gear shift lettets PDNR i replaced the starter still nothing please help

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

Its a 2011 brake switch? I noticed when i go from N to Park to doors dosent auto unlock znd i dont see the letters anymore just the odometer reading

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Nissan?

Frontier pick up SV 6cl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I'm trying everything. I replaced the starter checked fuses oil all fluids checked and battery tested good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The gear shift letters are not appearing in the display next to the odometer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/18/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 4 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today
Put THE car in reverse and let me know if you see the reverse light working