Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It starts up and runs good for about 5 to 10 secs then

Customer Question
It starts up and...

It starts up and runs good for about 5 to 10 secs then stalls out. alredy replaced fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

No lights on and it stalls at idle. cant keep running to drive

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Nissan?

2008 Nissan rogue awd 2.5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am. replaced fuel pump because that's what the local mechanic told me to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just wondering what it could be. my only source of transportation

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/17/2018
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

unplug the mass airflow sensor and try to start it

hows it going?