Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The dome light in the front of the car in that drunk light…

Customer Question
The dome light in...

The dome light in the front of the car in that drunk light won't turn on and the park won't go in the reverse or drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

When I bought the car use never came with a manual

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Its a 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 liter SE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well to get it from Park to drive in reverse I just stuck at kieres a stick in a little keys lot too so it will go into drive as far as the lights I checked all the fuses and nothing is burned out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There's a rumble under my driver's seat it's probably the muffler but I'm not sure I don't have a ton of money to get the stuff fixed right now so I'm trying to do myself

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Just one day all the lights in the car with working of the dome lights in the dash lights and everything and then all the sudden there's like an electrical short and all I said in the gear shifter didn't work in another lie to turn back on at all just short it out on me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Sorry, no one has helped yet and you have waited so long. Not what we want. I am willing to help if help is still wanted.

Definitely needed
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Are you talking about the Dome light and how it operates? Are you also talking about the way the shifter works?