Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My brakes lock when I step on the brake 2012 juke. 40k. I…

My brakes lock when...

My brakes lock when I step on the brake 2012 juke

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?

40k

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I havent done anything yet it just happened

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/17/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

HI MY NAME IS***** IWLL BE HELPING YOU TODAY

I STHIS A ONE TME EVEN OR DO IT HAPPEN EVERYTIME YOU HIT THE BRAKES ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is a one time event and I ended up in a accident....I was driving about 15 Mph and stepped on the brakes to eventually come to a stop and when I stepped on brakes they got really hard and I now had no control on the brakes....I was on a hill and it was really bad result my seat belt didnt lock nor did the airbad...I'm really concerned...your thoughts?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I'm at work

IF YOUR WHERE GOING THAT SLOW THE AIR BAG AND SEAT BELTS MAY NOT GO OFF THAT IS NORMALL BUT FOR THE BRAKES YOU SHOULD GET YOUR BRAKE BOOSTER CHECK SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE A VACUUM LEAK AT THE BOOSTER

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this part of maintenance or unusual circumstance?

UNUSUAL BUT THIS IS WHAT CONTROL THE FEEL OF THE BRAKE AND THE BRAKE PRESSURE TO THE WHEELS

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Got it, thank you so much

YOUR WELCOME PLEASE RATE THE SERVICE BEFORE YOU GO

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

PLEASE USE THE RATING BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE CAHT PAGE AS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO GET CREDIT THANSK.

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech