Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im trying to locate the ambient air temperature sensor on my…

Customer Question
Im trying to locate...

Im trying to locate the ambient air temperature sensor on my 2012 Nissan maxima. I took off the grill this evening and couldn't locate it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan Maxima. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/17/2018
Nissan Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician

Hello I will help,

Your temp sensor is shown in the diagram posted here (click)

Lower left on the radiator support

Look that over and let me know if you have further questions

Thanks