Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Im having an issue with the speakers working intermittently.

Im having an issue...

Im having an issue with the speakers working intermittently

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

09 nissan altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and nothing i found amp wire disconnected and a heavy red gauge wire cut completly

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yea and no wiring its aftermarket someone rigged it all

3/15/2018
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If you found a Heavy Red Gauge wire that was cut. That is most likely cause the car had a Amp installed after market at one time. Does the car have a factory radio in it?

Did you just get the car?

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
no and i bought it used
Phone call session started