Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My radio doesn’t work I swapped out the 15 and 10 amp fuses…

Customer Question
My radio doesn’t work...

My radio doesn’t work I swapped out the 15 and 10 amp fuses it powers on but I’m not receiving sound

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides the radio, are any other circuits affected?

No just the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Nissan?

It’s a 2006 Sentra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m fixing it my self and all I’ve done was a simple fuse swap

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that’s all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 3 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Can you insert a CD and see if that plays and produces sound? Let me know..

I’ve tried the aux input I’ll try the CD now

ok..

Getting absolutely no response

Ok.. So if the Radio turns on and shows like it's working, but there is no sound, that is a internal amp issue with in the Radio. So the Radio will need to be replaced to resolve your issue.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!