Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Everytime my nissan was on, automatically there was air

Customer Question
Everytime my nissan was...

Everytime my nissan was on, automatically there was air blowing no matter if my ac was on or off and today i got in my car and started it up. I didnt hear or feel air blowing. So i tried turning my ac on and that wasnt blowing any air either

Mechanic's Assistant: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?

No nothing is blowing out of my vents and no theres no coolant leak. There no leaks at all

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2005 nissan altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my dad just check my fuses for me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Would it be okay for me to drive my car still

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/14/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 4 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today
you can still drive the car. This is most likely a bad blower motor or motor relay
Check for power to the blower motor under the globe box