Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2012 Nissan Juke -- need Factory Service instructions for…

2012 Nissan Juke -- need...
2012 Nissan Juke -- need Factory Service instructions for replacing the alternator. Including all torque specs and any special tools that are needed.
3/14/2018
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Thank you, ***** ***** are you going to be on here tonight if I have follow-up questions?

couple more hours. til around midnight est

Am I reading this right that I have to take off the front bumper just to replace the alternator?

yes

in order to remove the air charge cooler

book time is 2.1

Is it possible to do this job without removing the air charge cooler?
Something doesn't seem right... To remove all that is gonna take forever... Bumper, radiator support... That means all the plastic covers as well... 2.1 hours?

thats what the book calls for, but from experience I know it takes longer

Crap. I'm hosed.

you can try to get down in there and see if you can do it with removing the charge cooler completely but Ive never had any luck

Looks like there are a bunch of other instructions that are needed within the ones you sent for removing the front bumper. Could you send those as well?

let me see what i can do

You're awesome. We gave up. Way to be awesome in sending all that stuff, though. You were awesome!
The site is not giving me the ability to rate you right now, but rest assured, you will get five stars as soon as they let me actually rate you.

thank you and I know its a huge job.

david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician