Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Slow to start from a standing start and engion surge until…

Slow to start from...

Slow to start from a standing start and engion surge until 40 mph hard shifting from second to third gear

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

Car is 2015 no leaks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

Nisson sentra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet just had oil changed at nisson 3 weeks ago thay said all levels were fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all

3/12/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

That should still be under the drivetrain warranty, I would take it back in and have them check the transmission, something sounds off with that

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have 85000 miles on it now would it still be coverd?

yes it has a extended factory warranty for the transmission

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thank you so much have a great day

your very welcome

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician