Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Purchased the 2018 update for my 2015 Altima. Works fine in…

Purchased the 2018 update for...
Purchased the 2018 update for my 2015 Altima. Works fine in Nevada where I live. Went on a trip to Northern California and the system consistently gave me the wrong directions and had me turning into private driveways. Thank goodness I am somewhat familiar with Ca. so I knew it was sending me in the wrong direction. Finally had to shut it off and ask directions. What gives? It wasn't cheap.
3/12/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

di​d you get t he update from a Nissan dealer ?

thru the mail from Nissan

if the system do not work correctly you should call them and ask for a exchange as the one they sent you may be a old version

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech