Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Acts like fuel pump is going out cranks to at start up.

Acts like fuel pump...

Acts like fuel pump is going out cranks to long at start up

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

Original

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

05 nissan pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yr

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Fixing myself i have replaced ecm relay fuel pressure sensor on evap cannister and vent on cannister

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

is the service engine soon light on ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is its had a cam sensor an alignment code vent valve codes

did you replace the cam sensor >

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
yesir and the vent valve and the fuel pressure sensor on the cannister

did you reset the service engine light and did the codes come back ?

r u there ?

hello

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ya they r still there sorry also the traction control light is on and the slip light also

w​hat code did you get for the cam sensor

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
c1130 p1446 and a c1143 are the codes i got

p1446 ia for the vent valve did you check the wires to se f they are broken and check for power and ground to the valve

the c code are for the g sensor you should start by getting the g sensor calibration relearn

wh​at cam sensor code did you have an where did you buy the sensor ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it was the left bank sensor and i bought it from oreilly

o nooo not a good idea ,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is the sensor calibration?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
o well crap

if the code say bank one it is the passenger side bank 2 driver but the after market sensor are crap this is the reason you still have the hard start

remove that sensor and go to the dealer and get the sensor more money but will fix the problem never put an after market scam or crank sensor in any Nissan

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
oooo ok so that cam sensor is the killer then because it still runs great on the road just a hard start is all
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
AWESOME ill give them a call on Monday then thanks for the help!!!!

correct . your welcome please rate the service before you go using the rating button at the top of the chat page as this is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech