Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No check engine light when you turn on the switch. Dont come…

No check engine light...

No check engine light when you turn on the switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Dont come on at all and truck want start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2008 murano

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

I did a valve cover job and now it want crank

3/11/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

did you get any code form the system ?

r u there >?

Machine want link

ok and this is after you replace the valve cover gasket correct

d​o the radiator fan come on when you turn the key on ?

d​id oyu check the engine ecu ground on the front top part of the engine timing cover

r u there ?

the fans come on with the switch

ok so this is a communication problem with the computers

did you check the engine grounds i mention above

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
The two ground wires with the ten
Phone call session started
It was a blown fuse
Thanks

your welcome

Now the tranny is acting up. P1720 p0746 c1103 c1104

r​eset the code and test drive again if you still have the problem recheck the fuse inside the under the hood

Checked fuse and still nothing. Speed hand not working

what do you mean speed hand

Speedometers

what year is your car

i say 2008 but there is no 2008 for this car

you say **

2006

this code is saying both from abs sensor have open circuit

next code is for vss is the abs light on ?

did you do anything with the abs unit