Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car jerks when I drive. I have took to Nissan. They said…

Customer Question
My car jerks when...

My car jerks when I drive. I have took to Nissan. They said they can't find nothing wrong with my car. What i need to? I am thinking about took it another Nissan and see they see anything wrong with my car. My car only have 47,802 miles. I only have my car two months. It started doing the jerks last week

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2015 Nissan Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I'm not! I have not done nothing to the car

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/11/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Auto or Manual trans?

If Auto, where is your left foot, near the brake pedal?

Gary

Auto

Are you resting your left foot near the brake pedal?

No

Ok.

Have you driven with a dealer tech?

Did they scan it for codes?

Does this fault happen everyday?

I have took it to dealer tech. They said they can't find nothing and the code is not show up on their computer

Perhaps you should make a video for them?

No codes stored, and dealer techs that say no fault while testing is difficult to give an answer to.

Do you mean bumpy gearchange, surging throttle, brakes?

Gary

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Gary