Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 Pathfinder 4.0 installed a new valve body with TCM due…

Customer Question
2005 Pathfinder 4.0...

2005 Pathfinder 4.0 installed a new valve body with TCM due coolant in fluid. I have a U1000 code andvIbhave no communication with TCM I checked all grounds and fuses what could it be

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes, one is under the jood the other in the glove box A/T Fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes by my self. I was searching for wire diagrams and found that the starter relay connects with the tcm circuit no luck checked all fuses no luck checked all grounds all good I came to a point where am condemning the ECU itself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My scanner data for ignition wont go on when I turn the ignition.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you get the Valve body brand new or used?

Also, when you turn the key to the ON position, does the Radiator Fans come on?