Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wont start just clicking. Under the hood. 2008 nissan

Customer Question
Wont start just clicking ...

Wont start just clicking

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Under the hood

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2008 nissan maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the car! Im stuck at work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I called the man i blight it from he saidd they juat replaced the battery

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
3/10/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 1 month ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

can you see if both battery cables are clean and tight ?

if so will it start with a jump start ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank u
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just bought the car yesterday
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i really dont know much!! It kinda sounded like it didnt wanna start this morning when i came to work. I work 1 mile from my house so maybe im not driving enough for the batery to recharge from starting???

if the battery cables are clean and tight see if it starts with a jump start

if it does and after jumped it drives fine then the odds are the battery is defective

if you have any questions please ask

please do not forget to rate me here at Justanswer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The man i bought the car from said he put a brand new battery in it before i bought it.

well we need to see if it starts up with a jump start

if so the battery is defective if it will not then the starter is usually bad

its usually one of the 2 being bad if the battery cables are clean and tight

if you have any questions please ask

if you have any questions please ask

Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician