Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I've got an 09 ford ranger 4wd and v6 do you have

Hey Chad, I've got an...
Hey Chad, I've got an 09 ford ranger 4wd and v6 do you have instructions on spark plug removal? How long that should take? thanks
3/9/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

it calls for 1.3 hours to do in the book

but my experience ,charge him 2 hours to do

click on link to view pdf files,let me know if that works for you

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Chad Farhat

thanks man

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I appreciate it Chad

no worries ,I appreciate the business

& Bonus :)

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat