Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My volume stays the same, it won’t go up or down. 2007

Customer Question
My volume stays the...

My volume stays the same, it won’t go up or down

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2007 Quest

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quest yourself? What have you tried so far?

We actually just brought it. I hope it’s something simple I can do myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that’s it. Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/8/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
If it uses steering wheel control for volume too try that, otherwise more or less the stereo unit is faulty and you need to get another one. Car-part.com is a listing of parts from the majority of wrecking yards in the United States, you can find another Factory deck from there but it's pretty cheap just to get it an after-market one with Bluetooth and everything built in now.
If I've answered your question to your satisfaction please remember to hit accept next to my name as that's the only way the site compensates me for my time. You will still be able to ask follow up questions after hitting accept.