Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

WOW --That was fast. I'm trying to remove the air vent grill…

WOW --That was fast...

WOW --That was fast. I'm trying to remove the air vent grill in my 2013 quest so I can install a new radio. So far have not been able to figure out how the bottom of the grill is held down.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

It came with the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quest yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I am doing this my-self. Have decided to keep the car for a few more years and just wanted to update the radio. So far, I got the top of the grill out, but the bottom seems to be held by something.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything more.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Do you still need help with this issue?

far I've seen no response. Where is it?
I don't really need a phone call. Just tell me where I can see the response.
Can you just email your response to me? That seem like the simple way to do it.

A phone call is not necessary at the moment. Just a moment, please, while I retrieve your information.

Here is the information that you have requested. There is not stand alone information on this removal, so I sent the complete information for you. Your removal information will start on page 15 of the replacement2 information. The exploded diagram is to show your the individual part relationship.

I​f you still require a phone call, let me know.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed

Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you. The exploded view you sent should do the trick for me.-------Stan
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
Phone call session started