Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I don't have power to the ac compressor unit and I've

Customer Question
I don't have power...

I don't have power to the ac compressor unit and I've changed the temperature control panel

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you checked the coolant level?

Everything is good I don't have power to the ac unit

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2002 nissan Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I put a new control panel but they had a kill switch to turn the ac on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I want to knows why I don't have power to the ac compressor

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
3/8/2018
Nissan Mechanic: HDGENE, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, so you replaced the climate control head so you have the ac switch working properly? Do it light up on the dash when turned on? Is the system full of freon and work with the old kill switch? Does the condensor and engine cooling fans work when turning the ac on?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician