Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just bought a 2016 leaf sl and never gotto get the car out.

Customer Question
Just bought a 2016...

Just bought a 2016 leaf sl and never gotto get the car out. The car does not charge and Nissan tells me the part is back order from Nissan Canada.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Leaf yourself? What have you tried so far?

No its at the dealer but the time for the part is 5-10 days to 2 months they say! never got the car but will pay for a car I dont have. is ther a way to get this piece faster

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

296 b1-3nf0a is the part and is called unit deporl

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
3/7/2018
Nissan Mechanic: internal88, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
internal88
internal88, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am Brandon - Nissan tech.

You could still order this part 296B13NF0A.

A brand new factory nissan one cost 438.43.