Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The fan only blows for windshield defrost, fan speed works…

Customer Question
The fan only blows...

The fan only blows for windshield defrost, fan speed works and air temperature works

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you checked the coolant level?

52,000. no I have not checked coolant level

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '52 Nissan?

2006 Nissan Sentra1.8 S 4 door

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything, not very mechanically inclined

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

there a possibility the control linkage to the mode actuator door has broken or come off or the mode actuator itself is bad

hows it going?